Exciting news which I am mostly talking about here, but one of the books I've written is being shopped for publication by an agent.


The book is full of adventure and romance and old/new truths, as it follows Sam Houston from young run away, to adoption by a Cherokee Tribe, through their removal and beyond. There is way more to tell, but its been a really gray weather this winter and everyone I know is at a noticeable "cabin-mad-fever-pitch" so I'll just leave you with this fun playlist of songs that epitomize Sam Houston's youth.  He'd definitely have them on his playlist. (Click the link to enjoy my you tube offering of Sam Houston's FAVs).

SAM HOUSTON's FAVS

Hope you'll listen AND wish this book luck as it finds the publisher who will send it out into the world.

Comments

Popular Posts