Get Your Summer Read On!

SO -- I've been busy as my senior approaches the big day.  I haven't had time to write about what I'm reading, but I have still been reading, of course!  I'm finally able to  post a string of book recommendations for you, because summer is coming, and you don't want to be caught without a book!

I've noticed so many people who are as sad as I am that there is no book store in town anymore.  And I've noticed many of the books I want are checked out at the Paris Public Library  (I don't know whether to be happy or sad about this. LOL).  We are all going through book withdrawal.
 
I don't know . . .


I tend to read in all formats (e, audio, paper and hardcover).  Check out the BookPeople links I'm providing.  If you are going through withdrawal like me, you'll be glad you did! I've got a number of different books to recommend for all types of readers, so be sure and check them out, and make sure and tell me what you've read that I have missed!

A Recent BookPeople Order


Comments

Popular Posts