Putting Jan 24 on the Calendar - #parisreads



The January Paris Life is out, it just keeps getting better and better!  I loved so much of it, (including the closet confidential and the beard grooming tips).   


Here is my book column from December's Paris Life, which sparked a conversation with many of you that January's column answered.  (Go buy your copy or internet access to see that and find out about #parisreads , style, and how to groom that beard).  

I'm wondering if any of you gave or got books for Christmas, and what you are reading?  In the January column, I asked you to let me know what you are reading, with the hashtag #parisreads.  You can do that here (you  have to be on googleplus to be able to comment, to protect us from spam), or on twitter @sydsavvy, or on my Facebook page.  Anything works!  



To thank you for your answers, I'm going to give away a SIGNED copy of this book I love.   



(This is painful, I want to keep it, but I specifically bought it at BookPeople in Austin just for you, so I'm going to stick to my resolve.)  



You can comment through January 24.

Why that day?  

Because that is National Readathon Day, and I am participating!  It is a day when I vow to take time to read from noon to four. 


Permission to READ!!  From noon to four! Yay!

I've already made my donation to the National Book Foundation, but I would like to make a donation to a local book or reading oriented cause or organization.  Does anyone want to sponsor me to read? Anyone want to suggest who I (or we) should donate our funds to?   

Anyone want to join me?  Will you please take #taketimetoread ? And till then, let me know what #parisreads .  I know you do because you tell me you do.  Let's show the world we do.  Give me lots of people to draw from for the very fun, award winning Station Eleven.

Comments

Popular Posts