Do you know your English Lit? "My Life in Middlemarch"

I've stumbled onto a brilliant book for English Lit lovers -- only half way through it, but I am enjoying it enough that I want you to know about it.  I read George Elliott's Middlemarch several years ago and just had to shrug at it, I had a hard time understanding what was so wonderful about it, or what in the world Virginia Woolf meant when she said:  "the magnificent book that, with all its imperfections, is one of the few English novels written for grown-up people."   

 This book is helping me get there, plus it is a very good exploration of the Elliott's amazing life.  She was definitely her very own person.  If that sounds intriguing, then by all means order your copy today.  (Click the Highlighted Title).

Comments

Popular Posts