Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking

A Quiet Revolution -- Follow that link for my book review in The Paris News on Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking.  It is one of the books that I read last year that I can’t quit thinking about.  As a part of her book, Cain explores some scientific data about why introverts may be hardwired for peace and quiet, and even for darkness. I find that very, very interesting. When I'm in relaxation mode, I want it dark and quiet. An extrovert very near and dear to me wants it bright and loud. ;)  We always kept the lights off at my family home, and I still don't like lights and TVs burning.  But Himself wants nothing more than lights and noise.  Is it because my family was more introverted? 

Comments

Popular Posts